The New York Rangers (31-23-3) host the Edmonton Oilers (19-33-6) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Cam Talbot – 10-4-0, 1.78 gaa, .935 sv%, 2 so
Ben Scrivens – 9-8-4, 2.03 gaa, .935 sv%, 4 so
- The Oilers have won four of their last five games.
- Matt Hendricks has two goals in nine games since being acquired in a trade with Nashville earlier this month.
- Ben Scrivens has a 2.21 goals-against average and .944 save percentage while going 2-3-0 since being acquired in a trade with Los Angeles earlier this month.
- Taylor Hall is pointless in his last two games after a six game point streak.
- Jordan Eberle has eight points (5g, 3a) in the last nine games.
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is goalless in his last four games.
- David Perron has five points (3g, 2a) in the last four games.
- Nail Yakupov has one goal in the last 10 games.
- Why do the Oilers have a chance tonight? Here's why…
2013-14 Season Series:
Feb. 6 Rangers vs. Oilers at MSG
Mar. 30 Rangers vs. Oilers at Edmonton
Copper & Blue