The New York Rangers host the Los Angeles Kings for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden starting at 8:00 p.m. The Kings lead the series 3-0. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: NBCSN Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don’t click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist – 12-10, 2.20 gaa, .923 sv%, 1 so
Jonathan Quick – 15-9, 2.69 gaa, .910 sv%, 2 so
- No team has been swept in the Stanley Cup Final since Detroit did it to Washington in 1998.
- Of the 26 NHL teams that have faced a 3-0 deficit in the Stanley Cup Final, only the 1942 Maple Leafs were able to overcome that deficit.
- 20 of the 26 Stanley Cup Finals that began 3-0 ended in a sweep.
- The Kings rebounded from a 3-0 hole in the Western Conference quarterfinals vs. San Jose this postseason.
- Anze Kopitar has just one goal in his last 17 games. After winning just 25 of 62 faceoffs in the first two games of the series, Kopitar was 10-for 16 in Game 3.
- Justin Williams has 17 points (4g, 13a) in the last 13 games.
- Jeff Carter has points in nine of his last 11 games (7g, 8a).
- Drew Doughty has just one point (a goal) in the last four games.
- Marian Gaborik has points in three of the last four games (2g, 1a).
- The Kings are 2-for-12 on the power play this series and have allowed 1 goal in 14 power play opportunities against.
- Pretty great simulation of the Stanley Cup Finals using the infamous NHL94. Unfortunately, the simulation went a lot better for the Rangers than real life. And not because Ryan Callahan is still on the team…
Game 1, Wednesday, June 4, 8pm – Rangers 2, Kings 3, OT
Game 2, Saturday, June 7, 7pm – Rangers 4, Kings 5, 2OT
Game 3, Monday, June 9, 8pm – Rangers 0, Kings 3
Game 4, Wednesday, June 11, 8pm – Rangers vs. Kings – NBCSN
Game 5, Friday, June 13, 8pm – Rangers @ Kings – NBC *
Game 6, Monday, June 16, 8pm – Rangers vs. Kings – NBC *
Game 7, Wednesday, June 18, 8pm – Rangers @ Kings – NBC *
* = if necessary
The Royal Half