The New York Rangers (33-25-3) host the Boston Bruins (37-17-5) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: NBC Sports Network Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist – 22-19-3, 2.47 gaa, .917 sv%, 3 so
Tuukka Rask – 25-14-4, 2.16 gaa, .927 sv%, 5 so
- The Bruins have lost their first two games (0-1-1) after the Olympic break including a 4-2 loss to the Capitals yesterday.
- Boston has compiled an 8-1-2 record versus New York dating to April 2012, including postseason. The Bruins are seeking their first series sweep against the Blueshirts since taking all three meetings in 1982-83.
- Tuukka Rask has stopped a combined 60 of 63 shots in the Bruins two victories over the Rangers this season, improving to 6-1-0 with a 1.76 goals-against average in his last seven starts in the series, including playoffs.
- Brad Marchand has five goals and six assists in his last nine games against the Rangers, including playoffs. Marchand had notched six goals and four assists during a six-game road point streak.
- The Bruins leading scorer David Krejci is pointless in his last two games with a combined -4.
- Jarome Iginla has 15 points (4g, 11a) in his last 10 games.
- Milan Lucic has 11 points (5g, 6a) in his last 10 games.
- Zdeno Chara has eight points (5g, 3a) in the last eight games.
- Any chance a Rangers player has the guts to do this tonight…
…if Lucic does this…
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 19 Rangers 1, Bruins 2 at MSG
Nov. 29 Rangers 2, Bruins 3 at Boston
Mar. 2 Rangers vs. Bruins at MSG
Days of Y'Orr