The New York Rangers visit the Pittsburgh Penguins for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semifinals at CONSOL Energy Center starting at 7:00 p.m. The series is tied 3-3. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: NBCS Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don’t click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist – 7-6, 2.07 gaa, .926 sv%, 0 so
Marc-Andre Fleury – 7-5, 2.43 gaa, .916 sv%, 2 so
- Pittsburgh is just 2-6 at home in Game 7s in franchise history, including losses to Montreal in 2010 and Tampa Bay three years ago.
– Sidney Crosby has just one goal in 12 games this postseason.
– Evgeni Malkin has 13 points (6g, 7a) in 12 playoffs games this year.
– Jussi Jokinen has gone pointless the last two games after an eight game point streak.
– Paul Martin has been held pointless in this series after tallying eight points, all assists, in the first round against Columbus.
– Brandon Sutter has two goals in the last three games.
_ James Neal and Chris Kunitz have combined for just two goals in the series.
– The Penguins are 1-for-19 on the power play this series and have killed off two of the Rangers 24 power play opportunities against.
– Brooks Orpik is expected to miss his sixth game of the series.
– Here’s highlights of the Rangers last four Game 7s to get you pumped for tonight…
Game 1, Friday, May 2, 7:00 p.m. – Rangers 3, Penguins 2, OT
Game 2, Sunday, May 4, 7:30 p.m. – Rangers 0, Penguins 3
Game 3, Monday, May 5, 7:30 p.m. – Rangers 0, Penguins 2
Game 4, Wednesday, May 7, 7:30 p.m. – Rangers 2, Penguins 4
Game 5, Friday, May 9, 7:00 p.m. – Rangers 5, Penguins 1
Game 6, Sunday, May 11, 7:00 p.m. – Rangers 3, Penguins 1
Game 7, Tuesday, May 13, 7:00 p.m. – Rangers @ Penguins
* = if necessary
The Pens Blog