The New York Rangers (31-24-3) visit the Pittsburgh Penguins (40-15-2) at Consol Energy Center starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG 2 Radio: Bloomberg Radio (1130 AM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist – 21-18-3, 2.43 gaa, .919 sv%, 3 so
Marc-Andre Fleury – 31-13-1, 2.22 gaa, .918 sv%, 4 so
- The Penguins have won 16 of their last 17 games at home.
- Pittsburgh has won 10 of their last 12 against the Rangers, including five straight at home.
- Kris Letang will be out for at least six weeks because of a stroke he suffered last week.
- Sidney Crosby has scored 16 goals in 40 games against Lundqvist – his highest total against any goalie.
- Evgeni Malkin has 3g, 3a in the last four games.
- Chris Kunitz is pointless in his last three games.
- James Neal has four points (2g, 2a) in the last four games.
- Taylor Pyatt, who has two goals since being claimed by the Penguins from the Rangers, will miss tonight's game with a lower body injury.
- Since tough guy Deryk Engelland returned from a five-game suspension in late December, the Penguins are 13-1-1 when he's in the lineup, 0-2 when he's a healthy scratch.
- Easily one of my favorite Rangers/Penguins moments is when Lundqvist gets in Crosby's face after another one of his patented dives…
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 6 Rangers 5, Penguins 1 at MSG
Dec. 18 Rangers 3, Penguins 4, SO at MSG
Jan. 3 Rangers 2, Penguins 5 at Pittsburgh
Feb. 7 Rangers vs. Penguins at Pittsburgh
The Pens Blog