The New York Rangers (41-30-4) visit the Edmonton Oilers (26-39-9) at Rexall Place starting at 8:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Plus Radio: Bloomberg Radio (1130 AM)
Live Stream (Don’t click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Cam Talbot – 11-6-0, 1.76 gaa, .937 sv%, 2 so
Ben Scrivens – 14-13-4, 2.39 gaa, .927 sv%, 4 so
- The Oilers ended a three-game slide by beating Anaheim 4-3 on Friday.
- Ben Scrivens has won both of his career meetings with the Rangers, stopping 72 of 73 shots, including a 35-save effort back in February.
- Taylor Hall has points in five of his last six games (3g, 3a).
- Jordan Eberle has points in four straight games (3g, 3a).
- David Perron has scored points in five of his last six games (1g, 6a).
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has just one goal in his last 20 games.
- Nail Yakupov hasn’t played since March 16 due to an ankle injury.
- Ryan Smyth has just one point (a goal) in the last ten games.
- Back in September, the Rangers played Edmonton during their grueling preseason trek out west and JT Miller scored a goal. Let’s hope he’s able to duplicate that toni…oh wait…
2013-14 Season Series:
Feb. 6 Rangers 1, Oilers 2 at MSG
Mar. 30 Rangers vs. Oilers at Edmonton
Copper & Blue