Update, 5:12 p.m.:
#NYR announce Asham (back spasms), Nash (undisclosed), Del Zotto (lower body) and McDonagh (undisclosed) out tonight. Lundqvist in net.
— Andrew Gross (@AGrossRecord) February 26, 2013
…assuming this means that Bickel slides to defense and Kreider is in.
…Bickel and Eminger on defense? Not good.
The New York Rangers (8-7-2) host the Winnipeg Jets (8-9-1) at MSG starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: ESPN Radio (FM 98.7), XM 212
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist – 7-6-1, 2.28 gaa, .918 sv%, 0 so.
Ondrej Pavelec – 6-9-1, 2.98 gaa, .898 sv%, 0 so
- Winnipeg has won three out of their last four games.
- Andrew Ladd has five points (3g, 2a) in his last four games. He also leads the Jets in goals (10) and points (17).
- Blake Wheeler has five points (2g, 3a) in his last three games.
- Evander Kane has registered a point in seven straight games (4g, 3a). He also has goals in three straight games.
- Tobias Enstrom hasn't played since February 15th due to shoulder injury.
- Dustin Byfuglien has gone eight straight games without a goal. He left the Jets last game with a lower body injury, but will be in the line-up tonight.
- Winnipeg has the worst penalty kill in the NHL with a 69% success rate.
2013 Season Series:
Feb. 26 Rangers vs. Jets at MSG
March 14 Rangers vs. Jets at Winnipeg
April 1 Rangers vs. Jets at MSG
Arctic Ice Hockey