The New York Rangers (15-17-1) host the Calgary Flames (13-15-4) at Madison Square Garden starting at 7:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: Bloomberg Radio (1130 AM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Vigneault says he is considering dressing seven D tonight but will wait to see what Calgary does before deciding #NYR
— Pat Leonard (@PLeonardNYDN) December 15, 2013
Henrik Lundqvist – 9-14-1, 2.71 gaa, .910 sv%, 2 so
Karri Ramo – 5-5-1, 2.82 gaa, .903 sv%, 0 so
- Calgary has won three straight on the road, including last night's 2-1 win over Buffalo.
- Paul Byron has one goal and three assists over the past two games, giving him five points in seven contests since being recalled from Abbotsford of the AHL last month.
- Jiri Hudler is pointless in his last two games after a four game point streak.
- 2013 sixth overall pick Sean Monahan is tied for second on the team with nine goals.
- Michael Cammalleri has just one goal in the last 11 games.
- Dennis Wideman has been out since November 27th with a broken hand.
- Karri Ramo is 2-0-0 with a 0.97 gaa and .947 sv% in his last two starts.
- Curtis Glencross is pointless in the two games since returning from a knee injury that sidelined him for five weeks.
- Too bad the Rangers don't have the old Marc Staal in the lineup to do this to a Flames player tonight…
2013-14 Season Series:
Dec. 15 Rangers vs. Flames at MSG
Mar. 28 Rangers vs. Flames at Calgary
Matchsticks and Gasoline