If you're going to the game today, Hudson Station Bar & Grill, 35th & 9th Avenue, NY, NY, will be hosting a pre and post game party for Rangers fans. Free drink with your ticket.
The New York Rangers (13-13-0) host the Vancouver Canucks (13-9-5) at Madison Square Garden starting at 2:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Cam Talbot – 5-1-0, 1.41 gaa, .944 sv%, 2 so
Roberto Luongo – 11-7-5, 2.32 gaa, .915 sv%, 2 so
…AV wasn't happy with the team's effort yesterday, so I'm not surprised to see the lineup changes. Although, after Staal's performance, I thought for sure he'd be sitting today.
– Vancouver is 2-4-3 in their last nine games and haven't recorded back-to-back victories since a four-game run Oct. 22-28. They defeated the Senators 5-2 on Thursday.
– Though the clubs haven't met since Oct. 18, 2011, the Rangers have outscored the Canucks 5-0 while winning the last two meetings.
– Daniel Sedin has seven points (2g, 5a) in the last four games
– Henrik Sedin has seven points (4g, 3a) in his last seven games.
– Ryan Kesler has just one goal in his last 10 games.
– Former Ranger Dale Weise has three points (1g, 2a) in his last four games.
– Alexander Edler leads the Canucks with 62 blocked shots (7th in the NHL).
– Vancouver is 27th in the NHL on the power with just a 12.4% success rate.
– Vancouver has the NHL's best penalty kill with a 89.9% success rate.
– Obviously with John Tortorella's return to New York, I had to post his best post game confrontation with Mr. Larry Brooks…
– Also, here's everyone's favorite Torts mash-up…
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 30 Rangers vs. Canucks at MSG
April 1 Rangers vs. Canucks at Vancouver