The New York Rangers (10-11-0) visit the Dallas Stars (11-7-2) at American Airlines Center starting at 8:30 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Del Zotto-J. Moore
Henrik Lundqvist – 6-9-0, 2.38 gaa, .918 sv%, 2 so
Kari Lehtonen – 10-3-2, 2.01 gaa, .934 sv%, 1 so
– Dallas has gone 0-1-2 in its past three at home, scoring just five goals combined in those games.
– Kari Lehtonen has won his last three starts with a 1.33 goals-against average.
– The Stars have won four of the past six meetings against the Rangers.
– Tyler Seguin has six goals and two assists during a four-game point streak.
– Jamie Benn has seven points (1g, 6a) in the last two games.
– Alex Chiasson is goaless in his last 11 games.
– Rookie Valeri Nichushkin has three points (1g, 2a) in the last two games.
– Eric Cole snapped a 17-game goaless streak Sunday night.
– Ray Whitney will miss tonight's game with a groin injury.
– Let's hope tonight goes a little bit better than when the Rangers visited Dallas back in 2009…
– Figured Brad Richards return to Dallas deserved a little Munn (H/T to reader AnnoyingJoe)…
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 21 Rangers vs. Stars at Dallas
Jan. 10 Rangers vs. Stars at MSG
Defending Big D