The New York Rangers (11-11-0) visit the Nashville Predators (11-9-2) at Bridgestone Arena starting at 8:00 p.m. For a preview, visit Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG 2 Radio: The Answer (970 AM)
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Del Zotto-J. Moore
Cam Talbot – 4-1-0, 1.58 gaa, .943 sv%, 1 so
Marek Mazanec – 3-2-0, 2.37 gaa, .926 sv%, 1 so
- Nashville has lost three straight at home to the Rangers.
- The Predators have won three in a row by a 13-4 margin after four straight defeats in which they were outscored 17-2.
- Nashville is 5 for 15 on the power play over the last four games.
- David Legwand is goalless in his last eight games.
- Craig Smith has six points (3g, 3a) in the last three games.
- Shea Weber has three points (2g, 1a) in his last three games.
- Former Ranger Matt Cullen has six points (2g, 4a) in his last three games.
- Pekka Rinne remains sidelined as he continues to recover from a bacterial infection in his surgically repaired hip.
- In his last three games, rookie goaltender Marek Mazanec is 3-0-0 with a 1.33 gaa, .957 sv % and 1 so.
- 2013 4th overall pick defenseman Seth Jones has 3g, 6a and is a -6 this season.
- Whatever the Rangers do tonight, they can absolutely not let Weber wind up and do this…
- Since it worked so well last game, here's your "Moment of Munn" (H/T to reader AnnoyingJoe)…
2013-14 Season Series:
Nov. 23 Rangers vs. Predators at Nashville
Dec. 10 Rangers vs. Predators at MSG
On the Forecheck