The New York Rangers visit the Boston Bruins at TD Garden for Game 5 of their Eastern Conference Semifinals match-up starting at 5:30 p.m. The Bruins lead the series 3-1. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: NBC Sports Network; Radio: ESPN Radio (98.7 FM), XM 212
Live Stream (Don't click on ads in stream, may download virus):
Henrik Lundqvist – 5-6, 2.15 gaa, .934 sv%, 2 so.
Tuukka Rask – 7-4, 2.33 gaa, .925 sv%, 0 so
- David Krejci leads the Bruins with 5g, 12a in the playoffs.
- Zdeno Chara has just one point in the last three games.
- Jaromir Jagr is pointless and a -1 in the first four games of this series.
- Milan Lucic has zero points and is a -3 in the last two games.
- Rookie defenseman Torey Krug has goals in three of the four games in the series.
- Tyler Seguin scored his first goal of the playoffs in Game 4.
- Brad Marchant has just one point (an assist) in the last two games after registering four points (2g, 2a) in the first two games of the series.
- The Bruins are 6-for-29 (20.7%) on the power play in the playoffs.
- Boston allowed their first power play goal of the series in Game 4 and have now killed off 13-of-14 penalties against in this round.
- Wade Redden and Dennis Seidenberg continue to practice but still won't play tonight. Andrew Ference is also out for tonight's game.
Rangers-Capitals Series Schedule:
May 16 Rangers 2, Bruins 3, OT
May 19 Rangers 2, Boston 5
May 21 Rangers 1, Boston 2
May 23 Rangers 4, Boston 3, OT
May 25 Rangers at Boston, 5:30pm
May 27 Rangers vs. Boston at MSG, TBD*
May 29 Rangers at Boston, TBD*
* — if necessary
Days of Y'Orr