doansigns

Rangers Out of Doan Sweepstakes, Decision By 5pm Today

John Gambadoro at Sports 620 KTAR in Phoenix, Arizona reports that the Rangers are out of the Shane Doan sweepstakes and that the Coyotes captain will make a decision on whether he signs with Phoenix or Vancouver by 5pm today.

Gambadoro adds that the hangup with Doan signing with Phoenix is that the City of Glendale has reneged on its original lease agreement deal with Greg Jamison.

It was reported last week that Doan had a 4-year, $21.5 million agreement in place with Phoenix.

…this whole Doan saga has dragged on for way too long. If true, I’ll be happy to see it over. And even happier he didn’t end up in New York.

And why is Doan making his decision by 5pm today?…


…Del Zotto better get his agent on the horn with Sather. You know, since his contract situation is out of his control.

H/T to Puck Daddy.

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Kevin

About Kevin

If you have any questions e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Quantcast