The New York Rangers (29-21-4) visit the Montreal Canadiens (29-18-5) at the Bell Centre today starting at 2:00 p.m. For a preview go to Yahoo! Sports.
TV: MSG; Radio: 1050AM ESPN Radio, XM206
Martin Biron – 8-4-0, 2.15 gaa, .920 sv%, 0 so.
Carey Price – 25-16-5, 2.35 gaa, .920 sv%, 4 so
- The Canadiens have won two straight after dropping three of four heading into the All-Star break.
- Montreal has won four straight overall against the Rangers and is 5-0-1 in the last six meetings at Bell Centre.
- Montreal is 3-0-1 in its last four home games.
- The Canadiens are 15-4-5 in games decided by one goal.
- Brian Gionta has scored three goals in the past two games and leads the team with 19.
- Andrei Markov is out for the season after suffering a knee injury on Nov. 13, while Michael Cammalleri suffered a separated left shoulder on Jan. 18 and is not expected back before mid-February.
- Former Ranger Scott Gomez has 6g, 20a and is a -10 in 50 games.
2010-11 Season Series:
Jan. 11 Rangers 1, Canadiens 2 at MSG
Jan. 15 Rangers 2, Canadiens 3 at Montreal
Feb. 5 Rangers vs. Canadiens at Montreal
March 18 Rangers vs. Canadiens at MSG
Four Habs Fans