McDonagh Considering Offer from Europe

Pat Leonard at the Daily News reports that Ryan McDonagh, who has already has turned down offers from two teams in two different European leagues, is now considering a third offer.

Here's McDonagh on his decision process…

“I think the only way I would go is if this keeps stretching longer and longer and the forecast, the light at the end of the tunnel looks dimmer. Because I know how important it is to be in the same game shape, and that’s the big thing is once the puck drops here in North America, I want to be ready 100%, ahead of the game and playing the way I play.”

…if McD thinks going overseas is the best way for him to be ready if/when the season starts, then I say "don't forget to write."

Remember to follow me on Twitter & Facebook or e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Kevin

About Kevin

If you have any questions e-mail me at nyrfan94@yahoo.com.

Quantcast